Photographers of all levels and styles are invited to participate in the Spot Showcase photo competition and stand a chance to win great prizes four times a year. The three winning photos will be showcased in the next issues of Spot Magazine. Participate
About the Competition:
Submit your Swiss images and stand the chance to win one of three great prizes! The three winning photos will be showcased in the next issues of Spot Magazine. Our new topic: ‘Switzerland in all weather’
Tel: +41 (0)56 675 30 60
Fax: +41 (0)56 675 30 99
Tel: +41 (0)44 440 25 25
Fax: +41 (0)44 440 25 26
Av. de Longemalle 11
Tel: +41 (0)21 634 99 66
Fax: +41 (0)21 634 99 77
‘rent&go’ VOUCHER for Profot’s entire rental equipment, including cameras, flashes and studio equipment
UVP: CHF 150
- Participation is open to all persons who have reached the age of 18. Participants must be Swiss residents and must confirm to this when uploading their photos.
- Participation is free and independent of any purchase of goods or paid use of services.
- Participants may submit 1 photo per contest. Only photos with Swiss subjects are permitted.
- The participation deadlines are at 2pm:
- Issue 01_2018 SPRING: 11 February 2018
- All photos that are submitted and meet the aforementioned criteria will be evaluated by an independent jury selected by Spot Media LLC. The jury consists of an independent photographer/s and the competition sponsor. The jury will award the three best photos per contest.
- The online votes on the website www.spotmedia.ch have no influence on the selection of the individual winners. ‘Likes’ or similar online statements are not considered by the jury.
- The three winners for each competition will be notified by e-mail the latest 10 days after the competition closing date. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. The winners must pick up their prize within 3 months at the selected Profot Ltd branch. Thereafter the claim for the prize expires without further notice. Postal delivery of the prize is excluded.
- Within 7 days from the notification, the winners must submit their photo in high resolution (300dpi, A4 or A3 format) and some background information on the photo to the editors of Spot Media LLC. Prior to the publication the winners must approve the print proof to the editors.
- Each participant grants the organizer, Spot Media LLC, and the sponsor, Profot Ltd, each individually a non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free and unlimited right to use the submitted photos online and in printed form for the competition, for reporting on the competition, for public relations to do with the competition, as well as to create derivative works of thereof. These rights include the right to grant sublicenses to do any and all of the foregoing. The photos are not to be used for anything unrelated to the competition or the use thereof.
- By accepting these terms and conditions and entering the competition, the participants represent that they have all rights necessary to submit their photos to this competition, and they confirm that the submitted artwork does not infringe any third party rights (in particular no intellectual property and personal rights). If people are identifiable in the photos, they must have agreed to the publication of the photo. The participants confirm with the submission of their photos that any identifiable persons have given their publication consent. The participants shall indemnify and hold the organizer, Spot Media LLC, and the sponsor, Profot Ltd, harmless against any third party infringement claims.
- The organizer, Spot Media LLC, may disqualify and remove photos at its sole discretion without prior notification of the participants.
- The participants confirm that they have made backup copies of their submitted photos. The organizer, Spot Media LLC, shall assume no liability for the loss or any (data) damage to the submitted photos.
- The organizer, Spot Media LLC does not represent that the software used for the competition and/or hardware runs without interruption and error-free.
- The participants’ personal data will be stored and processed for the carrying out the competitions. The organizer, Spot Media LLC, and the sponsor, Profot Ltd, may also use this information for promotional purposes. The participants agree that their data is stored and processed by the organizer, Spot Media LLC, and its auxiliary persons in Switzerland and abroad.
- The prizes are offered by the sponsor, Profot Ltd or/and other sponsors. Profot Ltd reserves the right to change prizes at short notice. Spot Media LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the change in prizes. The general terms and conditions of Profot Ltd apply with respect to product liability. Spot Media GmbH assumes no liability or responsibility for the prices offered by Profot AG.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Spot Media LLC excludes any liability, also for its auxiliary persons.
- If any provision of these participation terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired. Instead, an appropriate regulation, consistent with the purpose of the invalid provision shall apply.In the event of a conflict between these English participation terms and the German Teilnahmebedingungen, the German Teilnahmebedingungen shall prevail.
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
*Promoter/Event Organiser: Spot Media LLC
*Sponsor/Event Sponsor: Profot Ltd
Note! If you would like to share your photos, sign up using your Instagram login and tag your photos with #swissspots